Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Trust


My baby girl will be five this weekend...... sigh,,,,,,,, sigh,,,,,,,,, sigh again. I still picture her like this picture. Actually I picture all of my kids right around 3 or 4, definitely not taller and bigger than me like my 15 year old. Where does the time go? Everyday is a wonderful gift from the Lord. What joy God has brought to my life because of my kids. I've been thinking of "Trust" for a couple of weeks now.
"As for God, His way is perfect; The Word of the Lord is proven: He is a shield to all who trust in Him." Psalm 18:30

We have been going through a lot of different circumstances in our life were we have to totally trust God. We have placed our lives in His ever-able hands. There is no greater opportunity to trust the Lord than with our children. They are His... We have to trust the Lord with their lives whether they are 5 or 15. He is worthy of our trust.

In His care,
Michelle

3 comments:

randi said...

your changes worked!

DebD said...

your friend randi at I Have to Say invited us to pop in to say "hello" and welcome to the bloggy world. Love your blog.

Good words about trusting the Lord. It gets more challenging the older they get, to be sure.

STEPHANIE. said...

Hello! Welcome to the blogosphere.(is that how I spell that?) :) anyways...thanks for your wise words. I will stop back again.