Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In the Hand's of the Father...


My kids were playing in the living room the other day. Do you ever have those moments that you look at them and your heart is overwhelmed with love? I know we all have those other frustrating moments. This time they were playing so well together, having a great time and just being kids. I had a thought that touched my heart so deeply I wanted to share it with you. I thought this is one of the reasons God gave me children - to understand how He feels about me. I would do anything for my kids. I would jump in front of a car, take a bullet, literally lay down my life for any of them without a second thought. Our Heavenly Father loves all of us beyond words. I don't even think we can understand the depth of His love. Sometimes the cares and worries of this life bog us down so much we lose sight of that fact. "Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7 No matter how big or small the problem - He said ALL your anxiety.. A good thing to never forget.

In His Love,
Michelle

3 comments:

Renae said...

I had to laugh about your photo illustration of love. Your kids are wearing helmets and boxing gloves. Glad they have a smile on their faces! :)

Peace to you,
Renae
Life Nurturing Education

randi said...

Prayer for you today...

I like the helmets and boxing gloves too! Such a funny picture of love. ;)

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family! I'm so glad that your were blessed from my post. I am even more excited that you have a testimony as well. God is a healer and restorer!