Saturday, August 4, 2007

Living Life

Welcome to my BRAND new blog. My friend Randi has been subtly trying to persuade me to start a blog. Well, here I am. I am a wife and homeschool mom of four living in the beautiful mountains of Colorado. My goal in starting this blog is to encourage you to live your life the way God has intended you to live. Shortly after my husband and I first met told me he loved my laugh (which everyone made fun of), then several years later he asked me why I don't laugh anymore. Now I laugh again! I truly believe God's purpose for us to enjoy life and see God's hand moving in and through our lives.

Randi is doing a Back to School week with which I'll be participating. Be patient with me I'm just learning the ropes.

1 comment:

randi said...

Ha! I get to be the first commenter!

I can't believe you already got a picture into your header. That took me forever to figure out!

See you later at the park!